The rainy season often makes the fog of some homeowners. This is because the roof of the house often leaked so as to make trouble even making the contents of the house so messy. Unfortunately, some people still use conventional ways such as using carpets, mortar, or zinc to patch up the leakage of his house. In fact, such a conventional way has many weaknesses. In addition, the aesthetic value is also very minimal. It takes a more practical and aesthetic solution to overcome the leaking roof while keeping the beauty of the house. Now, you can visit our website or contact our top roof restorations to help you fix a leaky roof. In addition, we can also help you to restore your roof.
It’s good we know in advance what causes the leaking roof. Usually, the leak is caused by the following:
– The position of the tile that does not fit/fall apart
– There is a broken part of the tile/asbestos
– Construction of a curved roof / not strong hold the roof load
Since the rainy season has arrived, it is better if you give extra attention to the roof ‘health’. Another action that needs to be done to overcome the leaky roof of the house is to search and locate the source of the leak directly. This must be done carefully. Here are tips on dealing with roof leaks:
– Tidy the location of the tile until the position of precision and straight
– Immediately replace broken tile with the same tile
– For the construction of a weathered roof is a good idea to replace with lightweight steel roof construction
Indeed, there are many ways to deal with roof leaks. One of the most effective ways is to use a layer of anti-leak or water block. If you are confused in choosing the type of anti-leak coating that suits the needs, you should ask back to the consultant who really understands about the leak problem.