Internal medicine specialists or often called Internists are doctors who are strong in the diagnosis and medical (non-surgical) for adult patients. An internist may serve as a doctor in primary care or a specialist consultant at a secondary service in a hospital. You can visit our website and meet Dr MacDonell and his concierge medicine bend.
Education to become an Internal Medicine Specialist is taken for 9 semesters. For in-depth psychologists who want to explore a particular disease, there are some sub-specialists who experience after education for 2-6 semesters, namely:
– Allergy and immunology is the treatment of disorders of the body system
– Cardiology is the treatment of heart problems
– Endocrinology is associated with the treatment of endocrine system disorders and hormone secretion
– Gastroenterology is the treatment of digestive system disorders
– Haematology is the treatment of blood disorders and bone marrow
– Infectious diseases associated with diseases caused by exposure to biological agents such as viruses, bacteria or parasites
– Nephrology is the treatment of renal impairment
– Medical oncology is cancer treatment with drugs such as chemotherapy
– Pulmonology, which is associated with the treatment of lung disorders
– Rheumatism is the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders.