Ice cream is a type of frozen food made from dairy products or a cream combined with flavorings and sweeteners. It is frozen food mostly made from cow’s milk, even though some are made from non-animal milk, with a creamy flavor combined with a variety of other flavors such as chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and so on.
Then the mixture is cooled by stirring while reducing the temperature to avoid the ice-shaped mixture of large ice crystals. To get frozen, the ice cream should be at a minimum temperature of minus 20 degrees Celsius in order to get the best quality.
Today, ice cream is available in many places with a wide selection of flavors and low prices. Ice cream is a very popular snack, not only children but also adults. That is why now there are many ice cream stalls that offer a lot of different kinds of ice cream also with different ranges of prices. For example, you can never beat a cup of ice cream from a fast-food restaurant like McDonald’s. The Mcdonalds Ice Cream Price is also offered differently, depending on the type of the ice cream.
Besides having a delicious taste, ice cream also provides many benefits for health but only if the ice cream itself is also healthy and consumed in the right way. That is why you should be able to choose a healthy ice cream and consume this kind of ice cream only. Here are some of the tips for choosing healthy ice cream:
• Select an ice cream certified by the health governmental department.
• Choose ice cream that contains no coloring, sweeteners and harmful flavor chemicals.
• Choose ice cream in a pale shade of color because the pale color does not contain artificial coloring.
• Choose ice cream that is not too sweet, because excessive sugar can be fat in the body.
• Consume ice cream with the right portion that it is not recommended for daily consumption.